Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

my list.


i love that sophie calls justin bieber "justin bevuh"
 
i love that ethan wants to have secrets with me.
{esp. when they are about how much he loves me.}
 
i love that emma is finding herself.
{she has been so funny lately - such quick wit!}
 
i love that i'm getting my life back on track.
i don't just have calendars...
i have lists.
 
lists that i used to live by.
lists that used to create a very organized life.
lists that went away during football season.
lists that kept my life S T R A I G H T.
 
when things start to come together,
they really do.
when it rains, it pours.
 
and right now, it's pouring a nice, warm gentle rain.
raindrops made up purely of organizational habits.

l o v e  i t.
{never underestimate the power of a list.}
{they.  are.  awesome.}

No comments:

Post a Comment