Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

sick old lady body.

it's one thing to just have old lady body.

it's another thing to have sick old lady body.

i am sick of sick old lady body.


this is the weirdest flu-type-virus that i have ever had.
Days 1 and 2:
fever.  severe muscle aches.  joint pain. fever.
but i could eat normally.
day 3:
i am fever free.
muscle aches are pretty much gone.
joint pain gone.
but i'm sick to my stomach.
i can't taste my food.
nasty cough.
my ears hurt.
blah blah blah.
and now i'm down 3 days of vacation at work.
oh, and i haven't lost a single pound of weight.
it is often the only ray of sunshine that comes from being sick, and i didn't get one little ounce of it.
boooooooooooooo.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erica -
    I'm Burgess from the Auction for Africa and I wanted to let you know that you won the Blue Lily Photo Shoot for $390! Please email me as soon as possible to set up payment -- ewtonfamily@msn.com
    Thank you!
    Burgess

    ReplyDelete