Search This Blog

Sunday, November 8, 2009

lovely fall days

there is nothing funny about seventy-five degree fall days.  and there is nothing funnier about them falling on the first day we don't have football {or plans in general} on a weekend day.

there is something magically lovely about said seventy-five degree fall days.

coffee on the back deck.

kids tromping through leaves.

energy to actually cook and bake (on the same day).

it makes me love my life.  i love watching my girls play with their toys on the back deck.  i love drawing with chalk on the driveway.  i love keeping the doors to my house wide open.  music jamming.  football blaring.

togetherness.

oneness as a family, again.  doing..................... nothing.

it used to bore me.  now it spoils me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment