Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

uncelebration.

so i've been busy.
craftin' busy.
gloriously busy.






























the good thing about having two nieces' birthdays right around my own is that mine becomes...

uncelebrated.

and really, i'm good with that.
i don't need attention on me for any reason let alone turning another year older.
for heaven's sake... this is the reason we didn't have a wedding.

so with the wonderful birthdays of my nieces around the corner...
i get to craft.
it was a great reason for me to break out all my supplies and craft for 6 1/2 hours on monday.

i made three of these butterfly banners.  hand-cut.  measured exactly across the ribbon.  glued and everything.

time consuming as all get out.
but talk about therapeutic!
my heart sang that day.
especially when i created my pom-pom hangy-thingies.
 i can't wait to see them in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment