Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

much.

This week is unbearable.
The weather is amazing.
The pollen is horrible.
The circus was awesome.
The heat kind of sucks.

I’m stuck at work.
My kids are home.
My husband is home.
My mind is home.

I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my blog-niece-or-nephew, and I’m growing impatient.

I’m busy mentally putting together our outfits in preparation for our upcoming Blue Lily shoot.

I’ve been searching high and low all over the internet to find the perfect {and perfectly priced} decorations for Sophie’s big party. It is proving more difficult than I had imagined.

The biggest issue is my free time.
I have none.
Which means, a serious lack of blogging. {I was on such a roll.}

I have plans in my head, big awesome plans, for all the gardening I want to get done in the next couple of weeks. If I can’t find time to blog, how can I find time to GARDEN??

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment