Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

mythical creatures aren't fun for everyone

emma to daddy:
"soooo when is that st. leprechaun day and what happens?"

daddy to emma:
"it's in a couple of weeks."

emma to daddy:
"yeah but what does he do?  does he come to my school?  i don't want to see him."

daddy to emma:
"yes, he comes to your classroom.........
and then eats your eyeballs."

emma to daddy:
"for REAL?"

daddy to emma:
*the stink eye*

emma to daddy:
"why do you do that to me?"

*NOTE: this is the same little girl who lost her first tooth and made us put her tooth in the mailbox.


"I don't want that fairy in my room, in my bed, or anywhere near me!  Put that tooth in the MAILBOX!"

interesting that he picked THIS child to fool with -- little green men with accents are scary to anyone... let alone one with a fear of MYTHICAL CREATURES!

No comments:

Post a Comment